Events and News
Women Women’s Workplace, Marketplace and Community in the 21st Century: A Global Perspective
The International Women’s Leadership Development Conference and Good Governance Empowerment Training is an annual comprehensive capacity-building conference and training for global leaders in development, pubic-sector, education, civil society; management, governance and other sectors to discuss and learn current issues relating to leadership, development and good governance.
Since 2013, it has grown and created a useful platform for public sector practitioners, education experts, the civil society and world leaders to debate issues that affect and impact women, leadership, management and development. It also utilises purpose-design curriculum capacity-building and teachings on good governance instruments, social accountability and participatory engagements.
The conference provides interactive platforms to engage and discuss collaborative solutions. It focuses to provide opportunity for networking and taking action, and has become a fixture of the global women’s leadership and good governance training calendar. The conference consists of a series of collaborative and specially designed sessions and workshops that focus on the year’s chosen themes and more.
More than 500 registered delegates, representatives, participants and speakers from across several countries and various sectors and government with perspectives on international and women’s leadership, management and good governance development attend each year.
2015 CONFERENCE, LONDON UK
The International Women’s Leadership Development Conference and Good Governance Empowerment Training will take place on 26th to 30th October 2015 at the Connaught Room, Ramada Hotel and Suites London Docklands.
The deadline for submission of abstracts for paper and poster presentations has now been extended to Friday 31st of July. Please email your initial proposed abstracts and draft poster design to: email@example.com . The Programme select committee will inform you via email if your abstract/draft is selected for full paper/poster presentation. Full paper/poster submission deadline is Thursday 20th of August, 2015
For more information, DOWNLOAD THE EVENT PAMPHLET
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The International Women’s Leadership Development Conference and Good Governance Empowerment Training is for public sector practitioners, education experts, the civil society and world leaders to debate, discuss current trends and researches as well as build capacity on leadership, good governance, women’s development and social accountability. Participants include but are not limited to:
- Government functionaries, development experts and technocrats
- university vice-chancellors, presidents, rectors and their advisers
- state ministries and college principals and their advisers
- ministers and government representatives – central, regional and local
- journalists – press and media
- civil society policy, program and strategy makers and their advisers
- professional and trade bodies working on leadership, management, social accountability
- those with a responsibility for good governance, women’s development and mobilization
WHAT DOES THE CONFERENCE AND TRAINING OFFER?
The International Women’s Leadership Development Conference and Good Governance Empowerment Training:
- Provides a global network for public sector practitioners, education experts, the civil society and world leaders working in the field of leadership, good governance, women’s development, education and social accountability.
- provides a unique and dedicated platform for knowledge sharing
- connects local, national, regional and global agendas
- supports evidence led policy decisions deriving from research and actionable regional dialogues
- Supports global thought leadership and women’s development agenda.
Full Conference and Training Registration Fees is £1999 and includes costs for 5 days programme participation, all training and course materials, 3-daily square meals, refreshments, local transportation and excursion. It does not include International travel costs to and from the programme.
HOW TO REGISTER AND MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE
1. Fill the online registration form: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER We will acknowledge and process your application registration between 3 – 5 working days, provided you have fully completed your registration and make payment online.
2. Complete your registration: MAKE REGISTRATION PAYMENT OF £1,999 NOW BY CLICKING ON THE PAY NOW BUTTON BELOW. This will take you to our paypal page. You can make payment by paypal or by using your credit card.
There will be several slots for Exhibition throughout the duration of the conference and training. Interested individuals, Institutions and organizations should email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to signify their interest for further Info.
FOR PAST EDITION OF ICDI – INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE AND GOOD GOVERNANCE TRAINING Visit the PROGRAMME WEBSITE
ICDI – INT’L WOMEN’S DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE, LONDON, UK
CLICK Here AND TYPE YOUR EMAIL TO RECEIVE ICDI NEWSLETTERS & REGULAR UPDATES FROM US!